It has been brought to my attention that my previous drawing of a bee only had five legs. I have fixed this in a revised version of the art, thus increasing its value by at least 30%.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Monday, September 6, 2010
I updated the blog's design, I think it looks a bit better now. I'll definitely continue working on it as I learn more about designing. I also have some comics to post here, as promised, but my scanner isn't working. Once I figure out what's wrong with it, I'll start posting some stuff. Thanks for visiting!